The 1st USA-China Tourism Research Summit is designed and coordinated by UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management and Elsevier to support and promote the dynamic hospitality/tourism business growth and exchanges between USA and China.
The following topics will be highlighted during the Summit:
- Developing trends of hospitality and tourism industry in China
- Understanding of needs and behaviors of Chinese travelers
- Strategies and techniques in attracting and serving Chinese visitors
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and promoting business and investment opportunities between USA and China in the hospitality and tourism field
- Strategies and techniques in identifying and overcoming challenges facing the hospitality and tourism industry exchanges between USA and China.
Confirmed speakers at the Summit:
Dr. Bao Jigang, Professor and Dean, School of Tourism Management, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Dr. Wu Bihu, Professor and Director, Center for Tourism Research, Peking University, China
Mr. Steve Hood, Senior Vice President of Research, Smith Travel Research, USA
Dr. Liu Feng, Founder and Chief Advisor, Davost Intelligence Group, China
Mr. Ron Erdmann, Deputy Director for Research, U.S. Department of Commerce, National Travel & Tourism Office, USA